INHUMANITY VS GOD VS FAITH


I never thought I ll pen-down about "Religion". But after watching this video I am very much certain to share my views to all my brothers and sisters around the globe.

Most disturbing video I have ever seen. There had been killings in our history for Land / Money / Greed / Selfishness, but they did for what they believed for. But this video shows a human being is brutally murdered by same being for the reason of "Other's Belief". 

These days, its very painful to see the killing of an another same being in ruthless way not for any other reason but for his self belief and in the name of GOD. Shame on you barbarians, better we try to be a human and then we think about GOD. 

Just prove to our god that you are a human first. You don't have to prove by helping other, but at least without HARMING others.

I know its trending now #Religionforsale to politics, country, states, murders, warmongers...

Before we think on betterment on human life, let us first start #stopfaithkillings and all start working on basic ethics of humanity by not having any rights to take a life of any other human beings' life for any reason.





Comments